Header Banner
4    3
Reference: EBP 39469
EGP 3,600,000
Nour Naguib
+201228831116

View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Egypt Best Properties
+2 01202400024
+2 01224946565
Category:
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
Type:
Townhouse
Price:
EGP 3,600,000 Installment
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Plot Area:
220 sqm
Building Area:
228 sqm
No of Floors:
2
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
3
Flooring:
check Cement  
View:
Landscape
Price:
EGP 3,600,000
Down Payment:
EGP 360,000
Installments:
32
The value of Installment:
EGP 101,250 / Quarterly
Delivery Date:
2022
License:
Residential
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Sat 28 Apr 2018

Unique location for a townhouse for sale with installments in compound Beta Greens at el Mostakbal City

located next to the city of madinaty directly next to the city, the new cairo-based beta greens is located just 15 minutes from the american university at the 5th assembly ; on an area of ​​85 acres (villas and ground buildings + 5 floors) with a 20% construction rate and the remaining 80% green areas, industrial lakes and services.

With installments of 8 years EQUAL!!

Semi Finished

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Close to the city
check Corner
check Garage
check Garden
check High ceilings
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace
check Trade Area
check Two Entrance